Geometry is both elegantly simple and infinitely profound. People in many professions find that they need to be able to draw geometric shapes accurately, regardless of artistic ability
In Drawing Geomentry, Jon Allen shows readers how to draw two-dimensional geometric shapes in simple step-by-step instructions and provides step-by-step instructions for constructing two-dimensional geometric shapes, which can be readily followed by a beginner.
The book also serves as an invaluable source book for students and professionals.
Contains 26 color and 118 line drawings.
C O N T E N T S:
Foreword by Keith Critchlow
2. Getting Started
3. Triangle: Three-sided Figure
4. Square: Four-sided Figure
5. Pentagon: Five-sided Figure
6. Hexagon: Six-sided Figure
7. Heptagon: Seven-sided Figure
8. Octagon: Eight-sided Figure
9. Enneagon: Nine-sided Figure
10. Ten-, Eleven-, Twelve-, and Thirteen-sided Figures
11. Dividing a Line
Afterword: Explorers in Geometry