Sebastian Paul Suggate
6" x 9"
Published: May 2019
Reclaim Early Childhood presents a clear, deep
and accessible overview of the philosophical, developmental and
educational foundations of Rudolf Steiner-Waldorf education as a
dynamic, adaptable, creative process for which a profound sense of the
uniqueness of each child is foundational.
- Education to Meet the Needs of the Child and the Times
- The Anthroposophical Foundation Demystified
- The Anthroposophical View of the Human Being
- The Twelve Senses
- The Development of the Child
- The Educational Principles: Educating to Freehood
- Steiner Education in Practice
- Challenges to and for Steiner Education